Apprentice Entrepreneurs! Create your Youtube channel, your site, your box ...
Workshops 9-14 years & 15-18 years
Co-Create - Cooperate - Prototype - Pitcher
To learn to undertake, to cooperate, to lead a project in a fun way
As a team, create your Youtube channel, your site, your box ...
A weekly workshop of 1.5 hours per week throughout the year.
Mixing active pedagogies and business practices, the host, Christelle Caucheteux, uses digital, cooperation, play, collective intelligence and design thinking * .
At the end of the year, adolescents
- discovered cooperation and teamwork
- have completed a project
- present a prototype of their project to their parents during our pitch * -party
- are techno-critical. They discover that digital tools and smartphones can be at the service of their creativity and not just consumer items.
Thanks to cooperation and feedback, they develop self-confidence and discover their talents.
* Design Thinking: Design Thinking is an approach to innovation and its management which aims to be a synthesis between analytical thinking and intuitive thinking. It was developed at Stanford in the 1980s. Source Wikipedia
* Pitch: synthesizes the entrepreneurial project of a start-up in a short paragraph of 45 s (elevator pitch). Source Wikipedia
For who ?
For young people from 9 to 14 years old & from 15 to 18 years old
An interactive, fun & bilingual (English, French) workshop that helps develop team spirit, ability to undertake a project, creativity and self-confidence.
1,5 hour every Wednesday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Workshops start on Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
21 rue Meyerbeer, 06 000 Nice
in a secure and international environment
How many ?
In a group of 8 to 10 adolescents from 9 to 14 years old & from 15 to 18 years old.
Price: 260 euros per quarter.
Registration : contact Christelle Caucheteux on 06 17 96 65 79 or by e-mail email@example.com
Groups open when we have 5 registered adolescents.
This formula is possible in other schools in extracurricular workshops. You can contact me.